All of us beauty obsessed girls have been there – you’re at Sephora, you’ve picked up 2-3 items when you realize just those items alone put your total well over $100. That’s why the drugstore is so great – you’d have to have a basket full of products before your total even gets to that point. Drugstore make up has really been stepping up its game with products that equaled if not surpassed the quality of department store make up. So today, I’m going to be rounding up my top 10 favorites at the drug store with one shared characteristic – all of these items are under $10.
- L’oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise – This is probably my favorite mascara discovery of all of 2017. This makes your lashes longer and fuller and will get you compliments all day long. This mascara doesn’t dry out as quickly as others as well. It’s an overall must have and beats so many department or higher end mascaras. This is $9.99 at both Walgreens and Ulta but is only $6.33 at Wal-Mart.
- Elf Make Up Remover Pen – This is one of those items that you don’t realize you were missing until you finally get it. This pen helps with those accidental eyeliner smudges, mascara mishaps and other times you just need a quick fix. It’s available wherever they sell elf products (Wal-Mart, Target, some Walgreens) and is only $1.50.
- L’oreal Infallible Blend Artist Foundation Blender – One of my favorite beauty sponges comes right from the drug store. I really believe this is just as good as the beauty blender and costs significantly less. It’s super soft, gets your make up blended like a dream and will last you at least 2-3 months (if you wash it as often as you should). It ranges from $6.97 – 7.99 depending on where you go but compared to the $20 beautyblender, it’s a steal.
- NYX Single Eyeshadow in “Bedroom Eyes” – I can’t speak for all NYX single eyeshadows but this one is hands down one of my favorite single eyeshadows in general, not just from the drugstore. The color is gorgeous, and I often use it as an all over color on days I don’t feel like going all out or trying very hard in general. For girls with hazel eyes, this really makes your eyes pop. The price range is $6-8.49 depending on where you go.
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in “Bad to the Bronze” – Similar concept to the eye shadow above but completely different consistency. This is a cream based shadow that’s also great to use as an all over color that looks amazing on your eyes in the summer if you’re going for an overall dewey and natural look. You can find this one for $6.99 pretty much anywhere.
- L’oreal Pro Glow Foundation – This one only falls on my list occasionally because it sometimes goes above the $10 mark (depending on where you are) but you can typically find it at Wal-Mart for under $10 ( or if you’re at Walgreens taking advantage of the BOGO 50% ON L’oreal which happens pretty much every other week). This foundation is so great for so many reasons. It is easy to blend, has a flawless finish and lasts all day.
- Milani Baked Powder Blush in Luminoso – A cult favorite blush and for a good reason. This is the most beautiful peach color that looks flattering on any skin tone. There are tiny little shimmers in the blush that add to the look and give you a bit of a highlighted look as well. Find it for $7.99 at Ulta and $9.49 at Walgreens.
- Wet ‘n Wild Contouring Palette – I love this not for the whole palette but for the contour shade. This is a perfect shade to use for contouring, bronzing, and you can’t beat the price. At $3.99, I don’t even feel bad about not using the other color. Occasionally, it will come in handy for setting concealer but for the most part, the banana/nude powder gets ignored.
- NYX Butter Glosses – Hands down, the most pleasant lip glosses to wear. Not sticky at all and the shade selection is so great. I probably own 5-6 of these in shades ranging from nude to super vampy. They’re $5 pretty much anywhere you go so definitely snag a few colors.
- Revlon Color Burst Lip Butters – These are probably the most comfortable lipsticks to wear. They’re super hydrating and have a great color selection. This is the only lipstick I’ve ever had to re-purchase because I’ve used it so much. When you have so many lipsticks, you almost never use any up.
That’s all I have for my favorite drug store products under $10! Let me know if you guys found this interesting and whether you’d be interested in a Top 10 Under $25 at Sephora/Ulta post. I’ll get the wheels spinning if so. As always, thank you for reading and don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, Pinterest and like my Facebook page!
*I get commission for purchases or clicks made through links in this post.