Happy Sephora VIB Sale everyone! Yes, I do believe this is an actual celebration in the beauty world because Sephora only has a sale twice a year and it’s always exciting to save some money on items you’ve been eyeing or items you’ve been needing to re-stock on. When it gets closer to November, I stop shopping at Sephora and just add items to my “Loves” list because I know the sale is coming and I can always wait, despite what it sometimes feels like, to get new make up.
Today, I will be talking about my top 25 picks under $25 at Sephora. Yes, this is a good time to splurge and get those pricey items you’ve been eyeing but it’s also never a bad thing to know what other items might be good and what the more “affordable” (by Sephora’s standards) things might be. I’m going to sort this list into 3 categories : make up, hair and skincare. As you can imagine, there’s not a lot of affordable skincare at Sephora, so yes, that part of the list is definitely the shortest. Also, I should add a disclaimer right now, this list includes items that are $25. I’m going to get away with this because with the sale, they’ll be under $25 😊 Anyway, I have a lot of products to talk about, so let’s jump right in.
1. Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara ($25) – We are starting this list on a good note, my all time favorite mascara. This mascara will give you length, it will give you volume, it will give you the oomph that your lashes need to turn heads and shower you with compliments. If I could only use one mascara for the rest of my life, this is the one I’d choose.
2. Tarte Tarteist Lash Paint Mascara ($23) – Another great mascara. This one will give you major length and the effect will stay all day. This one holds really strong and is a really great mascara for going out. I like to wear it during the day too sometimes because I’m extra when it comes to daily make up.
3. Stila Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner ($22) – While I now tend to stay away from felt tip eyeliner and mainly do brush liquid eyeliners (NYX Epic Liner is my holy grail), this is still a really great eyeliner if you are looking for something really matte and really black that will stay all day without budging. Tip: store this eyeliner upside down to make it last longer and get more use out of it.
4. Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel ($22) – This is a product I use every single day and while it’s not very exciting, it works great and is very dependable. I will fill in my eyebrows with powder or a pencil or any other product and always set it with this clear brow gel. It’s always in my vanity and always travels with me.
5. Natasha Denona Mini Star Eyeshadow Palette ($25) – I bet you were surprised to see a Natasha Denona item on this list as this brand is notorious for its prices. This palette might seem too small to even cost $25 but it’s totally worth the money as these shadows are amazing quality and if you’re someone like me and have a lot of palettes anyway, having a small one like this is actually pretty nice as you can travel with it and store it without it adding too much to your vanity. The shimmers are great and the mattes are great and you can actually create quite a few looks with this 5 shadow palette.
6. Urban Decay Primer Potion ($24) – This is considered a classic for a reason – it works. This eyeshadow primer will make sure your eyeshadow can withstand pretty much anything – a sweaty HIIT work out, rain, an episode of This Is Us … you get it.
7. Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow ($25) – These are perfect for the holidays to add some sparkle to your eyes! I love wearing these when I go out as they draw attention to your eyes and make them look so sparkly and so pretty. My personal favorites are “Kitten Karma” and “Diamond Dust”. They also have holiday sets under $25 where you can get several shades in the mini versions. Those can be found here.
8. Tarte Chrome Paint Shadow Pot ($22) – These came into my possession recently but have made quite an impression. These are pressed shadows that can be put on top of matte shadows or just on top of primer for a really pretty finish. They can definitely be worn on their own if you don’t want to put any extra effort in but want to look like you spent a lot of time on your eyes. “Martini” is the one of the shades that I have and is a really pretty gold shimmer.
9. Sephora Matte Single shadows ($8) – For a while I was constantly digging out the same palette for a transition shade until I realized I was going to have to replace the whole palette if I didn’t find a single eyeshadow to use instead. That’s when I stumbled upon Sephora’s own eyeshadow singles and realized just how good they are. I have two matte colors I use for transition shades (Mocha Latte and Coffee Break) and would highly recommend them both.
10. First Aid Beauty Hello FAB Bendy Avocado Concealer( $22) – One of my favorite concealer discoveries to date. This is super hydrating and especially great for those, like me, who have dry skin. It doesn’t ever look cakey and conceals well. Everything you want from a concealer basically. Oh and I love the doefoot applicator this comes with.
11. Buxom Lip Gloss ($21) – These are probably some of the best lip glosses out there. The cult favorite “White Russian” shade is popular for a good reason – it’s the perfect nude gloss that still gives your lips a little extra something. Plus, these are the kind of plumping glosses that don’t really do the whole stinging thing…
12. Fenty Gloss Bomb ($18) – I first bought this in the shade “Fenty Glow” and liked it so much that I had to go and get “Fu$$y” as well. These are really great glosses with a really nice applicator that provide a very very shiny finish. These also smell really nice which is always a bonus.
13. Urban Decay Vice Lipsticks ($19) – These are some of the best quality lipsticks in my arsenal. I would highly recommend getting a good staple color that you would use often in this formula because it’s very long wearing and very rich.
14. Kopari Coconut Lip Glossy ($13)- This is one of my favorite lip products to hydrate and make your lips look super juicy. It has a super pleasant scent and “taste” and adds so much moisture to your lips instantly.
15. Bare Minerals Gen Nude Liquid Lipstick in “Swag” ($19) – Yes, I’m talking about a specific shade because this is the most flattering, the most beautiful matte mauve liquid lipstick ever. I am also not the only one obsessed with this as I have a friend that also swears this to be the most flattering lipstick shade of all time. At least go in store and swatch this or try this out on your lips. It’s seriously such a pretty shade. It’s also by far the most comfortable liquid lipstick ever and doesn’t dry out your lips like all the others do.
16. Too Faced Natural Nudes Lipstick ($22) – This has the prettiest packaging of any lipstick I own and goes on really smooth and really pigmented. I personally love the color “Overexposed” as well as “Birthday Suit”.
17. Beauty Blender ($20) – Yes, I know there are a million great dupes out there if you don’t want to spend the money on an actual beautyblender, BUT I personally do like to splurge and get a real one once in a while because it still is the freaking best blending sponge out there. So, if you at least want to snag it for $16, now is the time.
18. Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask ($20)– If this list was made in actual order of what I most highly recommend, this would be the very first item on the list. This is the best thing ever for your lips and will return them back to life if they’re chapped, looking rough, feeling dry, etc. Everyone needs this lip sleeping mask.
19. Laneige Water Sleeping Mask ($25) – This was actually the mask that got me into sleeping masks. This is a really nice mask that absorbs really well in the skin and does its thing overnight to leave your skin looking really hydrated and plump in the morning.
20. Purity Made Simple Cleanser ($24)- After the Milky Jelly Cleanser by Glossier, this is next in line to be my favorite cleanser. This will literally get every ounce of your make up off your face and do so super gently. If you haven’t tried this yet, I would recommend picking this up. It just might replace your current daily cleanser.
21. Fresh Sugar Hydrating Lip Balms ($18) – These little pots stay in my purse at all times. I first got the lemon one and used that up pretty quickly and picked up the peach one. Both have been great and I would recommend either one equally. I will be picking up more as soon as I run out.
22. Fresh Cleanser and Exfoliator Gift (Charming Duo) Set ($22) – This set includes the strawberry exfoliating face wash as well as the famous Soy Cleanser. These are both really great cleansers and getting them in these perfect sizes for traveling is a smart move. So do it.
23. Morrocan Oil Treatment Mini ($15) – This is probably the best hair oil out there. This will make your hair look healthier and shinier. This brand in general is pretty great but $$$ so snag it while it’s on sale.
24. Verb Ghost Oil ($16) – Really great hydrating hair oil for those with curly hair. This hair oil is so lightweight, you’ll barely notice anything in your hair at all instantly after applying it. This also smells soooo good.
25. Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo ($25) – My favorite dry shampoo ever. This doesn’t leave a white cast but takes care of what you need it to take care of aka oily hair. This will suck up all the oils and make your hair look like you just washed it. I always apply before bedtime and let it soak in overnight. I think this gives the best results with all dry shampoos. Also, the packaging on all Amika products is so freaking pretty, you just can’t pass it up.
Phew, that was a long one. There you go, guys! 25 great items to consider buying during the Sephora sale and even without the sale because at least they’re all $25 or under! Let me know what you think of this list and if you have any other items you recommend adding!
As always, thanks for reading!
Clicking on links in this post may result in monetary compensation towards my blog.