Can you guys believe it’s already December? I saw a Friends meme recently mentioning “when you realize this year ends in 4 weeks vs when you realize this DECADE ends in 4 weeks” and it really hit hard. When people say years start flying by the older you get, they weren’t kidding.
Today, I’m going to be talking about my November favorites. November was a great month for me in terms of clothes, make up and other miscellaneous favorites. I will be doing a yearly round up for you guys in a few weeks so expect a Best of Beauty 2019 post at the end of the month. Right now, let’s just focus on last month.
- Lush Cup O’ Coffee Face Mask – I am way late in discovering how awesome Lush face masks are and have full intentions of making up for that fact in the future. This coffee mask is unlike any other mask I’ve ever tried because it literally gives me instant results. As soon as I wash this off, I can see how luminous and hydrated my skin looks. This also smells life coffee so if you’re into that scent, you will love this mask even a little extra.
- Flower Beauty Lip Mask – If you follow me on Instagram, you’ve seen me talk about this lip mask. I would call this more of a super hydrating lip balm than a mask because I essentially wear it as one (of a lip gloss ,the finish is very very glossy). Don’t be intimidated by the color in the tube – it comes out essentially completely sheer and just adds some juiciness and hydration to your lips.
- Thrive Causmetics CC Cream – An item I’ve been wanting to try forever that lived up to my high expectations. This CC cream makes your skin look super flawless and provides a decent amount of coverage. I love when CC creams have a foundation – like quality so that you can wear powders and creams on top and this one definitely fits this description. Also, Ulta now carries this brand in store which is also a major plus.
- Glow Recipe Pineapple Bright Serum – At first, I was very put off by this scent but the more I used the serum, the more I realized that the effects from it are so good, I can overlook the scent. Or you know, over-smell it (sorry, had to). This is a brightening serum that makes your skin look really nice in preparation for foundation (or CC cream or whatever you usually wear) and I do believe the effect is additive because the weeks that I only wear this serum, my skin always looks brighter for days afterwards as well.
- Smashbox Primer Water – I think half the reason I am so obsessed with this spray is the scent. It smells absolutely amazing and does a great job hydrating my skin before foundation even on top of my primer. My skin is very dry and I need all the help I can get in the winter so I’ve rounded the troops and added on two hydrating primers before foundation to get a lasting effect.
- PattyBoutik Navy Cardigan – A friend recommended this Amazon shop to me and I am very very happy with everything I’ve ordered from there especially this open navy cardigan. Every time I wear this, people ask me where I got it from. It comes in several colors and is such great quality. Highly, highly recommend.
- SheIn Polka Dot Cardigan – This was the main focus of this blog post and I even ended up wearing it to my family’s Thanksgiving dinner. It’s super affordable, really soft and cozy and is a great spin on patterns that doesn’t involve your typical stripes and in my case, leopard.
- Tommy Hilfiger Wedge Boots – I won’t be able to find the exact version of these wedged boots but this style has been a favorite of mine and I’ve been wearing these boots for months now. They help you look like you put in a lot of effort, add some height and are still really comfortable.
- Klaus on Netflix – If you’re looking for a good Christmas movie to watch, watch Klaus on Netflix. I haven’t enjoyed a movie this much in a long time. If you have kids, watch it with them. If you don’t have kids, still watch this.
That’s all I have for you guys for last month! Hopefully you get some ideas (if nothing else, a movie recommendation!) and hopefully everyone had a great Thanksgiving and did some good shopping over Black Friday and Cyber Monday!
As always, thanks for reading!
Instagram | Facebook |Pinterest
Clicking on links in this post may result in monetary compensation towards my blog.
“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”