In my last post I talked about the gift sets that are available during Sephora’s Holiday Savings Event that started last Friday (11/5). Today, I’ll be sharing my recommendations for individual products. If you missed the last post, you can find it here. I’m going to talk about three categories today : skincare, make up and hair. These are my tried and true products. I’ve used each one over and over again and have definitely formed true and very positive opinions about each one.
Let’s recap some details about the sale:
It started 11/5 and lasts through 11/15. Rouge members get access 11/5, VIB get access 11/9 and Beauty Insiders on 11/11. For online shopping, use the code “YAYHOLIDAY” at check out.
- Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant. An exfoliator that is so gentle, you can use it daily. Hence the fact that is has the word daily in the name. Comes in powder form, you mix some water into your palm and mix together and form a paste, then apply to your face. It makes your skin feel sooooo nice and soft!
- Youth to the People Superberry Sleeping Mask – I think this has made my list three years in a row now but for a good reason. This sleeping mask is ultra hydrating and extra great during the winter to help with dry skin. I apply at bedtime 1-2 times a week.
- Youth to the People Kale Cleanser – This super gentle cleanser will get every bit of your make up off (but still, always double cleanse) and comes in a convenient bottle with a pump.
- Supergoop Unseen Sunscreen – This sunscreen will work well underneath all of your other face make up and not cause pilling.
- Isle of Paradise Night Glow – Self tanning face mist for overnight. Works gradually and gives a super even application.
- Glow Recipe Banana Souffle Moisturizing Cream – One of my favorite face moisturizers I’ve tried in a long time. Also, I love the smell of bananas so that’s probably part of why I like this so much. If you don’t like the scent of bananas, stay away.
- Glow Recipe Blueberry Bounce Gentle Cleanser – Super gentle and effective cleanser with a really interesting consistency. This brand has super innovative products and I love trying them out.
- Ole Henriksen Truth Vitamin C Serum – Great vitamin c serum that doesn’t have that nasty vitamin C serum scent.
- Origins Mushroom Relief & Resilience Lotion– This toner (don’t let the name lotion in the title fool you) got rid of my maskne.
- First Aid Beauty KP Bump Eraser – If you suffer from KP (keratosis pilaris, bumpy skin on your arms), try this out. This made mine so much less noticeable. I use it every other day.
- Rare Beauty Melting Cream Blush – If you’ve been wanting to get into cream products, this cream blush is a great place to start. You can apply with your fingers, brush or beauty sponge. Very pigmented and very pretty colors to choose from.
- Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter – Also not this product’s first time on this list. I love applying this underneath my foundation for a boosted glow.
- Lancome Skin Feels Good – One of my favorite tinted moisturizers ever. Makes my skin literally look flawless. Also has SPF and is easy to apply with your hands.
- Lancome Cils Booster XL – If you’re not using a mascara primer yet, why not? This one is great and will give your lashes that extra oomph.
- Patrick Ta Velvet Blush – Patrick Ta makes some of the best products on the market right now and this powder blush is no exception.
- Natasha Denona Eyeshadow Palettes – Doesn’t have to be this exact palette but if you’ve been wanting to try a Natasha Denona palette for the quality, now is the time to do it since these palettes are so pricey.
- Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer – Another great tinted moisturizer. Lots of coverage and SPF.
- Charlotte Tilbury Matte Lipstick – This formula of lipsticks is unbeatable. My favorite shades are “Very Victoria” and like everyone else, “Pillow Talk”.
- Tarte Sea Hydroflex Serum Foundation – Such a nice serum foundation. Light coverage that can be built up to medium and really pretty hybrid of satin and dewy finish.
- Lancome Lash Idole Mascara – One of the better mascaras I’ve tried recently. Has a unique brush that gives you both length and volume.
- Amika Flash Instant Shine Gloss – If you want your hair to be shiny and you want the results quickly – this is your guy.
- Kerastase Resistance Shampoo – This shampoo has brought my hair back to life. Every time I use it, it feels like I’m at the salon (probably because the salon I go to uses Kerastase 🙂 ).
- Bumble and Bumble Pret-A-Powder – A great powder dry shampoo to use to prolong time between washes. I personally think powder dry shampoos are more effective than spray ones.
- Olaplex No 3 – This is still the MVP of the Olaplex line. This hair treatment is great for all hair types and does so much for your hair. I leave it in overnight if I plan on washing my hair the next morning, if not, I just leave it in for 30 minutes before washing.
- Kerastase Oleo Relax Anti-Frizz Oil – I apply this in the morning and night and it keeps frizz at bay. See #2 about how this brand makes me feel every time I use it.
- Gisou Honey Infused Hair Oil – The best hair oil I’ve ever used for frizz and shine. Bonus – this smells amazing.
- Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal Shampoo – Great for unlucky people like me who have a super dry scalp that tends to flake.
- Mizani Moisture Fusion Intense – This mask will restore moisture in your hair and make it feel sooooo healthy.
- Pattern Mist Spray Bottle – I use this mist spray bottle to revive my curls on days 3-4 after washing. The mist itself that comes out is so good. Yes, this is just an empty bottle but I promise, curly haired peeps like me need one.
- Briogeo Rosarco Leave in Conditioner -This is an all around great leave in conditioner for detangling and adding moisture.
Let me know what you’re buying from the sale and whether you’ve already placed your order or not! Next post will be sharing what I picked up from the sale this year.
Clicking on links in this post may result in monetary compensation towards my blog.