It’s that time of year again! The Sephora Holiday Savings Event is upon us once again. Once we are even like 2 months away from the sale, I curb my make up and Sephora shopping and just save things to buy when the discount arrives. The best part about the fall sale is that all the gift sets get released around this time for the holidays so you can snag some awesome deals by getting those with the discount.
I’m going to break up this post into 3 parts: gift sets I recommend, individual items I recommend and what I picked up. By breaking up this post I mean I will have 3 separate posts so be on the look out for the other two later this week. Because that’s so much to cover, I’m going to be pretty brief in the descriptions and if you have any questions about the products, just ask in the comments below!
Some details about the sale: it started yesterday, 11/5 and lasts through 11/15. Rouge members get access 11/5, VIB get access 11/9 and Beauty Insiders on 11/11. For online shopping, use the code “YAYHOLIDAY” at check out.
- Olaplex Healthy Hair Essentials – If you’re going to get one gift set this year, make it this one. Olaplex hair products are some of the best out there and this lets you try their treatment, shampoo, conditioner and oil.
- Pillow Talk Secrets – If you’ve been wanting to try Charlotte Tilbury but didn’t know which lip products would work best for you, this set will let you try before committing to the full size. This has the lip liner, glosses and lipstick.
- Charlotte Tilbury Mini Iconic Lip Wardrobe – This set, on the other hand, will let you try one of the 4 iconic shades of the matte lipsticks (which are my personal favorite) and decide which one you like best. My two favorites (Very Victoria and Pillow Talk) are included.
- Kerastase Dry Hair Essentials – If you want to reverse damage on your hair or want to prevent it, this set will work for both actions. Kerastase hair products are salon grade and a luxurious experience every time you use them.
- Rare Beauty blushes are very pigmented and have really pretty shades. This mini set will last you forever cause a little goes a long way with these blushes.
- Tarte Maracuja Juicy Lips – This set features my favorite new lip formula I’ve tried in a while. These juicy lip balms add just enough color and are so hydrating, you will fall in love right away.
- Fenty Beauty Glossy Posse – Fenty glosses are some of the best out there and this set features 4 of the new shades.
- Gisou Honey Infused Haircare Set – Another luxurious experience for your hair. This set features shampoo, conditioner, hair masque and the best part – the hair oil. This is the best hair oil I’ve ever tried. The full size is really expensive but the size in this set will last you forever.
Hopefully this was helpful and maybe gave you some ideas to fill up your own vanity or to start your holiday shopping for someone else! Next post – individual product recommendations so be on the look out!
Clicking on links in this post may result in monetary compensation towards my blog.
2 Comments Add yours