The Sephora Holiday Savings is quickly approaching an end, in fact, the sale ends tomorrow. I said I would share what was on my wish list and what I picked up during the sale and that’s exactly what I’ll be doing today. I will be lying if I said that I wasn’t considering placing an additional order today cause I found a few other items that I want to get. What can I say? Work hard, play hard 😊
I definitely invested in a lot of the gift sets because I thought they were great deals and only one item was actually a re-purchase. So let me show you what I picked up.
- Kerastase Dry Hair Essentials – I got this set mainly to try the night treatment because it’s been on my list forever and the oil was an added bonus (I currently own that one and love it).
- Dr.Lara Devgan Extreme Lengthening Mascara – I can’t believe I bought a $40 mascara but this is supposed to be a lash serum + mascara hybrid and is getting amazing reviews so I was super intrigued.
- Kosas Eye Candy Set – This Kosas set had the brow gel everyone is talking about and the Big Ego mascara that I’ve tried and really liked. Added bonus, it also contains a liquid shimmer shadow so this set was overall a great deal for me.
- Diorshow Maximizer – This was my only re-purchase. This mascara primer is amazing – it conditions your lashes while also prepping them for mascara. I used to use this religiously and switched to the Lancome one but now I want to go back to this one for a little while.
- Tower 28 Sunny Days Tinted Moisturizer – This is being talked about everywhere in the beauty community and was out of stock forever before the sale so I happily snagged it and am excited to try it out.
- Milk Disco Daze Set – This set contained the Hydrogrip primer that I’ve been wanting to try for a really long time and also had a setting spray so I happily ordered it and am excited to try.
- Fenty Beauty Glossy Posse – This was one of my most recommended gift sets during the sale so I had to pick it up. I love this lipgloss formula and 3 of the colors in this set are limited edition.
- YSL Nu Bare Skin Tint – Last but not least, the new Nu YSL tinted moisturizer. I’ve never tried their face products and this is getting good reviews so it ended up in my cart.
If I do end up placing another order, I will definitely keep you guys posted on Instagram (and if you don’t follow me on there, why not? Let’s fix that 😊 @styleasneeded ).
Wishing everyone an awesome weekend and week ahead!
As always, thanks for reading!
Clicking on links in this post may result in monetary compensation towards my blog.